Friday, March 20, 2009

26 Weeks - Starting the room!





We have been working on our little one's room, which will include a full sized bed for those of you wishing to pay a visit! The room will be decorated in a travel related theme. There will be trains that Derek has collected over the years, a globe, TINTIN posters of the French genre and some photos of our travels together.

For those of you who don't know, Derek has collected model trains over the years. As a youngster he traveled by train to various destinations in the US with his family. Since that time he has loved trains. We decided that it would be fun to set up the models in Blake's room. Our hope is that little Blake will develop the same love that Derek has.

Next week I will be going into month 7! The home stretch. I am feeling pretty good accept for the occasional back ache and the necessity of daily naps. ;) We are busily preparing for the birth and arrival of our little boy!

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee, so not only does Derek like "spa" music but he like to play with trains? Oh man...One more thing to mock! I love it! (I actually think it's kind of sweet...but you know that won't stop me from mocking him!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute theme! I love it! And it's so special with Daddy's hobby there too! And....you look fantabulous mama!!! You definitely glow. And you Long sisters with your prosthetic bellies. I swear! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to connect with you today! You are the cutest pregnant woman ever :) Can't wait to "meet" little Blake. His room is very cute - and very boy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete